MAINE SUMMER RECREATION CAMP
Pay Rate: $12-13 per hour
RESPONSIBLE TO: The Camp Supervisor & Leader
- Physical abilities to perform the duties of the position
- Ability to instruct children about topics essential to outdoor camp program, environmental awareness, leadership development, safety, and well being
- Strong communication and conflict resolution skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage time and resources.
- Training and leadership development
- Criminal Record Background Check
DUTIES: to include but not limited to
- Recording campers in/out daily.
- Daily sports/art activities development and implementation
- Oversee Pavilion clean up
- Ensure campers are complying with all rules and regulations
- Responsible for planning, leading, and implementing core and non-core programs and experiences for children in a small group setting.
- They will also be responsible for the general safety and development, growth, and skill achievement of the participants in his/her group.