Hours of Operation:
Court is now in-person for all matters. Masks and Social Distancing are still required in court.
We may still allow virtual appearance for many matters if you consent. You will be asked for consent, and if you decline you will need to appear in person.
Appearance Times (Physical and Virtual)
Arraignments are 2nd Wednesday at 5:00 PM and 4th Monday at 3:00 PM
DA/PD day 4th Monday at 3:00 PM
Please read completely before entering the virtual courtroom:
- No one else is to be present during the virtual appearance unless they are a party to the action. Children MUST NOT be present.
- Sign into Microsoft TEAMS no more than 10 minutes prior to the scheduled hearing. If you are unable to connect on the day of hearing, please call 607-862-3427
- Recording or photographing the court appearance or using the CHAT function is NOT ALLOWED.
- Please participate from a quiet place.
- You will enter into the “Lobby” when you connect. Please be patient, especially on DA/PD days. It may take a while. You will be brought into the virtual courtroom when your case is called. We can see who is waiting in the Lobby, and we handle cases in the order people arrive. There may be in-person cases who arrived before you or several other people in the Lobby. You will be brought in when it is your turn.
- Virtual appearance times are the same as in-person times.
If you do not have a computer
You may call 1-833-262-7886 via telephone. Enter Conference ID 476 827 247 # when prompted.
Paying tickets online
This link is provided for your convenience only. The service provider, nCourt, charges an additional service/convenience fee. You may make payments directly to the court to avoid paying service fees. The court does not receive any service fee money from nCourt.